Part-Time while Studying in Taiwan

Overseas Chinese Student, Hongkong/Macau area Students and International Students who came to Taiwan for legal courses, can apply for Part-Time after registration for enrollment. Students who came to Taiwan for language courses can only apply after One Year of enrollment.

Graduated Overseas Chinese Student & International Student

  • Career Development Center
  • Job Search Website
  • Know more from Ministry of Labor

  • Regulations and Precautions for Foreign Students Working in Taiwan - Department of Labor, Ministry of Labor and Welfare
  • Work Permit Application

  • Foreigners Work Permit Application