- Affairs relevant to students’ service education
- Affairs relevant to volunteer services
- Affairs relevant to on-campus work-study programs
- Affairs relevant to Ci En grants, grants offered to students participating in community services and grants offered to disadvantaged students.
- Control and management of the budget for student affairs and counseling
Office Hours: Main Campus: 8 a.m. -5 p.m., Monday-Friday Medical Campus: 8 a.m. -5 p.m., Monday-Friday
Contact Number: Main Campus: (07) 657-7711 ext.2261-2265 Medical Campus: (07) 615-1100 ext.3223