is an open learning space. The Commons offers a new type of software and a simplified video recording setup that create high-quality video production without any previous experience.
All that's needed is a flash drive and you're ready to push a single button.
- Rehearsing individual or group oral presentations
- Preparing for conference presentation, thesis and dissertation defenses, poster session or research exhibitions
- Practicing interviewing skills for internship or job interviews
- Creating e-Portfolio content
- Recording videos for recruiting or training new members in students organizations
- Assigning rehearsals of oral presentation before they are due in class or training
- Helping students get ready for thesis and dissertation defense presentations
- Rehearsing conference presentations in advance
- Creating digital teaching material
- Creating videos for student organizations
The studio may be reserved for up to two hours. When the studio is available, it can be used on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please visit the web site - Media Commons Booking System to make a reservation or fill in the Application Form and submit it to the Information Network Section of the OLIS.
You'll need your ISU ID Card for checking into the Media Commons.