畢業證書公(認)證 Certificate of Graduation - Document Authentication
Most foreign governments require that documents be authenticated by Bureau of Consular Affairs, BOCA or Ministry of Foreign Affairs, MOFA'S branch offices, but some do not. Therefore, BOCA suggests applicants contact the embassy/office of the country related to the documents to determine whether or not these documents need BOCA's or a MOFA branch office's authentication.
In addition to the regulations set forth above, applicants and their agents are also requested to pay attention to the following:
(1) BOCA and MOFA's branch offices provide walk-in-service only. Applicants are served on a first-come first-served basis.
(2) When applying for document authentication, applicants must prepare enough copies, namely, in addition to the documents to be authenticated, they must provide BOCA or MOFA's branch offices with one supplementary copy of each document for record-keeping.
(3) Please allow two working days for the necessary procedure of authentication.
(4) Failure to adhere to BOCA or MOFA's branch offices guidelines may prolong the authentication process.
(5) A 24-hour expedited service is now available; the extra charge for each original document is NT$200, for each document copy NT$100.
更多詳情及辦理公證所需文件，請參閱網站 Please visit for more infomation www.boca.gov.tw
1. 臺灣高雄地方法院 鳳山辦公大樓
退稅須知 Tax Refund
1. 不管工讀金額多寡，請務必預先扣繳稅款（當月總所得小於$31,514 元以下者扣繳6%，若超過者全數扣繳18%）。*每月基本工資1.5倍，106年為新臺幣3萬1,514元。
(1) If the recipient of the income has resided in Taiwan for less than 183 days within the tax year, regardless of the total amount of income, 6% of amounts up to NT$26, 820 will be withheld, and 18% of amounts exceeding that.
(2) If the recipient of the income has resided in the R.O.C. for 183 days or more within the tax year, withholding rates for local students will apply, that is, only amounts exceeding NT$68,500 will be subject to withholding.
(3) For example, for a particular tax year, if the days of residence are calculated beginning with January 1 and the income recipient does not leave Taiwan, then on July 3 the income recipient will have reached 183 days of residence, and the withholding rates for local students will start to apply beginning on July 4.
欲辦理退稅之僑外生，請參考財政部網站 Please visit for more infomation www.etax.nat.gov.tw
畢業後延期居留證 ARC Extension after graduated
Graduates seeking employment in Taiwan are required to provide a graduation certificate to extend their period of stay. The maximum extension is 6 months, starting from the month of graduation. If students have postponed their graduation, they are required to provide documentation to keep or extend their ARC. Students will be granted a maximum extension of one year, according to their academic situation.
Overstay within 30 days (30th day excluded) but still enrolled: pay the fine and the application fee for the ARC extension.
Overstay more than 30 days (30th day included) and still enrolled: pay the fine and leave the country in 7 days to apply for a new visa to re-enter Taiwan.
1-10 days: NTD$2,000
11-30 days: NTD$4,000
31-60 days: NTD$6,000
61-90 days: NTD$8,000
over 91days: NTD$10,000
If you plan to leave Taiwan during the enrollment period, please make sure before your departure that your ARC will still be valid when you return to Taiwan. If necessary, please renew your ARC at the service center of National Immigration Agency in your local residence.
If you apply to leave the school (suspension, withdrawal, and graduation), your ARC with the purpose of study will become invalid after you complete the related school-leaving procedure. You shall return the ARC to the service center of National Immigration Agency in your local residence and leave Taiwan within the prescribed period. If you would like to return to NTU after the suspension is over, you will need to re-apply a new visa to enter Taiwan.
工作證 Working Permit
For those who are the graduates or extend their graduation, their Work Permits will expiry on 30 June of the same year and will not be allowed to apply in the summer.
全民健康保險 National Health Insurance
National Health Insurance for Graduated Student will be withdrawal on July for the graduation year. Student staying in Taiwan for seeking a job after graduation should proceed to National Health Insurance Administration or District Office nearby your hoursing area to maintain your health insurance active.
For student leaving Taiwan earlier, please inform OICA and be noticed that company is responsible to handle your national health insurance once you successefully get the job offer.